Nothing but ordinary

Sunday, June 7, 2009

this will be my first post for this blog (obviously =D) ..

This morning around 10am i started reading on how things work with blogspot..i wanna learn how to customize my templates and how to create stuff for my blog interface, but it seems that blogspot is a bit complicated than other websites like multiply. its a bit confusing in the page elements and the edit html.. coz any modifications in the HTML, it also affects the page elements.. argh! it took me 5 hours of reading and trial and error to finally get this blog template . i know its a bit plain and not that catchy.. but good enough i guess hehe well wish me luck.. i need to search for more tutorials to create a good template..

Comments

No response to “Nothing but ordinary”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment