Saturday, August 1, 2009
Globe launched the first ever connection between landlines and mobile phones but sad to say its only available in NCR and Cebu. Any transaction outside the area will be charged in NDD rates. but still i guess its a great idea.According to Menchie Orlina, Globe Telecom’s Chief Marketing Officer this is the first not only here in the Philippines but also all over the world. globe aims to make expensive charges between Landlines and mobile phone transaction a thing of the past.
when you subscribe in DUO. you'll be given a DUO number. this number will be considered as your Landline number in your phone. landline users can contact you fast and easy. No long waiting and no hassle.
Want a DUO? Here's how get one: (PREPAID)
Subscription to DUO Service is P25/ day, (NEW!), P 450 for 30 days (NEW!), P125/5 days or P350/14 days, charged to your load.
1.You simply have to be a Globe subscriber to get started!
2.Load the SIM with a minimum amount equivalent to your desired DUO denomination:
* Text DUO 125 to 8888 to subscribe for 5 days at P12
* Text DUO 350 to 8888 to subscribe for 14 days at P350.
* Area is MM for Metro Manila, and CEB for Cebu.
3.You can avail of only one (1) active DUO landline number for every active Globe line at any one time.
4.Your Prepaid DUO is valid for the number of days you subscribe to. Upon expiry, you have 30 days to reload in order to retain your DUO landline number. If you activate your DUO subscription after this 30-day period, you will be assigned a new DUO number.
5.In cases of fraud, Globe reserves the right to discontinue the DUO service and/or any of the subscriptions. DUO is not available for International Service Resale. Subscribing to GROAM while on DUO will trigger forfeiture of remaining number of days subscribed to.
the promo will last til September 30, 2009 but on my own experience, globe usually extend their promos.
This is available on both Post paid and prepaid.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
hate breakouts? how you wish you can do something about it?
well i do get alot of breakouts, especially during classes because i get exposed to dirt along my way to school and i got an oily type of skin making it prone to acnes. stress can add up too because it triggers the oil glands to produce more sebum causing the pores be clogged and leaving the dirt within the pores. by then acnes starts to grow and become inflamed.
Im really trying my best to seek a good medication without going to a dermatologist coz its expensive. you have to pay for the check up and the medication they prescribe. On my own opinion, in order to treat a certain condition, you must understand it first and knowing what causes it. Acne is considered as a local infection and bacteria causes this condition. "No bacteria, No Pimple" that simple. The main goal is to kill the bacteria present in our skin and there are many products out there that promise to get rid of the stubborn curse! but not all are effective to everyone, its like a trial and error thing. so ill be listing down some of the products i used.
1. Cleanser - washing the face with a facial wash is very important. it can help in flushing out the bacteria. be aware that some cleanser can cause severe dryness. for cleanser, i strongly recommend CETAPHIL. its a mild cleanser and recommended by dermatologist. YOU CAN BUY THIS IN WATSONS
2. Benzoyl Peroxide 5% (Benzac AC wash)- can kill bacteria and considered as a keratolytic which means that you will peel off. this can help your skin to rejuvenate and scrape off dead skin cells but the primary use of this is to kill the bacteria. YOU CAN BUT THIS IN WATSONS
3. DERM A Tretinoin (Optional)- this can help making your face more flawless and can help in curing pimples. i used this a lot because it really helped me to gain a smoother skin and whiter complexion. this is also keratolytic. usually used by night and there is an additional moisturizer which spf tha prevents sun burn. it is important to read the labels of this product because the effect is a bit drastic to some. your skin can will be more sensitive and can cause mild irritation. in some cases this can lead to breakout! BUT take note! its normal. JUST READ THE DIRECTION BEFORE USING THIS! product YOU CAN BUY THIS IN WATSONS
there you have it. some products that can help you out to prevent breakouts! thnx!